Train Harder. Recover Faster.
The NormaTec Pulse Recovery System gives a competitive edge to any athlete. The NormaTec Pulse Recovery Systems are dynamic compression devices designed for recovery and rehab. The NormaTec Pulse Pro Recovery System has three attachment options: legs, arms and hips. Each attachment uses compressed air to massage your limbs, mobilize fluid and speed up recovery.
When your session begins you will experience a pre-inflate cycle, during which the connected attachments are molded to you exact boy shape. The session will then begin compressing your feet, hands or upper quad (depending on which attachment you are using). Similar to kneading in a massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing manner and then release. This will repeat for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limbs.
Push Harder. Go Farther. Now Open Every Day. Call The Rejuvenation Spa at HUB at (925) 523-3525 to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect.
Prior to your NormaTec Session you will sit in our Zero Gravity chair. If you are doing legs or hips you will need to remove your shoes and everything from your pockets. If you are doing arms you will need to remove any rings or bracelets.
- The Spa Attendant will help you put on your desired attachment.
- The Spa Attendant will then attach the attachments to the Pulse Pro Control Unit and you will be asked which level intensity you would like to do. (A good starting point is between 5 and 7). You will also be asked if you want a zone boost.
- The Spa Attendant will then start your session and the attachments will then do a “Pre-Inflate” session that molds to your exact body.
- After the NormaTec will begin inflating starting at either your feet or your hands and working its way up.
- Once your session is done the Spa Attendant will help you remove the attachments.